Have you completed your studies or are you looking for practical experience during your course of study? We are looking for dedicated freelancers to support us on a project-related basis:
– Designers in visual design
– Design strategists on senior level
– Design management trainers on senior level
– Service designers mainly for conceptual work
– Sociologists for research on societal changes
– Colleagues in the area of statistics and psychology for user studies, data analysis and evaluation
– Business economists especially for research on specific economic topics in a design context
Good knowledge of German and English as well as an interest in new developments and technological changes are basic prerequisites.
Duration: temporary, depending on projects
Then we look forward to welcoming you in our motivated team and working with you on exciting projects for international customers.
Please send your detailed CV with possible starting date, salary expectations and, if possible, work samples to: luxembourg[at]sensity.lu